Founded in 1991 by Paul-Etienne CARRILLON, ACNIS International is one of the world’s leading stocking distributors of titanium and a range of advanced metal materials.
ACNIS International serves more than 50 countries around the world through its Service Centres.
Its growth was strengthened by its establishment in Brazil in 2011, then in China in 2013.
Its desire to expand in the aeronautics market was realised with the takeover in August 2014 of AEROMETALS & Alloys, located close to Paris.
Today, ACNIS International is a group of more than 45 people located on three continents and capable of meeting all your expectations, in terms of both quality and leadtime.
Its triple certification, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 9120, provides a guarantee of quality and trust.
The ACNIS Group is constantly intensifying its international growth dynamic by establishing a network of agents and expert collaborators.
These have been our key values since 1991 and they remain so today:
- Responsiveness :short lead times achieved thanks to a very large, targeted stock
- Proximity : deliveries in more than 50 countries thanks to our Service Centres in France, China and Brazil
- Availability : 700 tons of materials in all grades, spread over a 10,000 square meters storage area
- Reliability : deliveries that comply with our ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and EN 9120 quality certifications
- Efficiency : : a multilingual team that is responsive to your requests
- Customer intimacy : a special one-to-one relationship with each contact
- Flexibility : just-in-time deliveries of pre-cut parts